We are interested in finding out who your favorite celebrity chef is! But, we want you to get creative and to tell us in a video by impersonating them the best you can. We will post each video on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/cookingschoolsu) and the video with the most combined “Shares” and “Likes” wins the $200 grand prize.
Contest Time Frame:
- The contest will run from 12:00 AM EST on July 1, 2014 to 9:00 PM EST on August 1, 2014 .
How to Enter:
- Follow (or Like) our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/cookingschoolsu) to be considered for the prize. (UPDATED: 7/7/2014: Please do not like a post on our wall. Please Like the page itself to be entered.)
- Create a video of yourself giving your best impersonation of your favorite celebrity chef. The funnier and more creative, the better. Video must be at least 45 seconds.
- Upload your video to YouTube and post the URL to our Facebook page. (UPDATED: 7/7/2014: To prevent spam, we have to approve the post before it will appear on our Facebook wall. We will approve videos within 24 hours if they follow our simple guidelines.)
How to Win
- Promote your video as much as you can and have your friends, family and coworkers “Like” and/or “Share” it. You can “Like” and/or “Share” it also.
[UPDATED] 7/2/2014 – To clerify how we will calculate the winning videos, the total number of Shares and Likes that show on our Facebook page feed for each video post is what we will count. So be sure to have your friends and family Share and Like your video directly from our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/cookingschoolsu).
- The video with the most combined “Shares” and “Likes” at the end of the contest wins.
- (1) $200 Visa gift card will be mailed to the winning person.
- (2) $50 Vosa gift cards will be mailed to the two the runner-ups.
- We will attempt to contact the video owners three times through Facebook to notify them they are the winner. So, please respond back or we cannot send you your prize.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. resident or have a U.S. mailing address (so that we can mail you your prize).
- Please keep all videos light hearted and fun.
- Any derogatory or negative and mean-spirited videos will be disqualified at our digression and we will not post it on our Facebook page as we do not condone this type of behavior or encourage it.
If you have any questions, please contact us @ contact [at] cookingschoolsu.com.